This delicious yet simple Mahi Mahi is so good it will be going into your favorite recipes!
- In a small bowl add all of the ingredients except the fish. Mix well.
- Transfer into a Ziplock bag. Add fish and coat well. Allow marinating for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Take fish out of marinade and season the fish with a little more salt and pepper.
- Place fish on grill and allow to cook for about 4 minutes.
- Turn fish over and allow the other side to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Do not overcook the fish. Fish cooks quickly! When the fish flakes easily with a fork, it is done.
- Serve with some fresh cilantro on top of the fish and a lime wedge.
- Serving Size: 1 filet