There is something about these orange and cranberry in these scones that taste so amazing together!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor mix together almond flour baking powder, salt, and coconut sugar.
- Pulse several times to mix well.
- Add in butter and coconut oil.
- Pulse until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Add in eggs and pulse until dough forms.
- Take dough out of food processor and place in another bowl.
- Knead in orange zest, juice from the clementine and dried cranberries.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 12 servings.
- Form into triangles, or desired shape.
- Leave the dough about 1? to 1 1/2? high when forming.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 18-20 minutes.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 208.5 Fat: 17.0g Carbohydrates: 11.4g Protein: 6.2g
- Serving Size: 1 scone