These organic Belgian waffles are gluten free & grain free.
- 4 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp organic milk, coconut milk, or raw milk
- 2–4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp gluten free organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp homemade baking powder, see recipe
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- If you do not have a waffle iron, you could make these into pancakes by pouring the batter onto a skillet. Mix together eggs, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, melted butter, milk, vanilla and 2 tbsp of water.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder and mix until there are no lumps.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. If the batter is thick, add up to 2 more tablespoon of water to thin it out. You should have the consistency of a pancake batter.
- Pour into a preheated waffle maker and cook for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 343.9 Fat: 23.1g Carbohydrates: 18.0g Protein: 14.7g
- Serving Size: 1 waffle