This is a great recipe for healthy blueberry muffins.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl mix together, coconut flour, tapioca flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a larger bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, unsweetened applesauce, coconut palm sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in wild blueberries.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, filling each muffin almost to the top.
- Bake for 23 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 205.9 Fat: 13.1g Carbohydrates: 18.6g Protein: 4.9g
- Serving Size: 1 Jumbo Muffin