This recipe is for the best chocolate zucchini bread recipe!
- 1 cup Justin’s chocolate hazelnut butter blend or if Paleo, use almond butter sweetened with 1 tbsp of maple syrup and 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder | You Can Buy Nut Butter Here
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (squeeze excess water out of the shredded zucchini)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp grade b maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt – You Can Buy It Here
- 1–2 tbsp mini chocolate chips (enjoy life)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl combine the chocolate hazelnut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt and blend with a hand held mixer for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add baking soda and vinegar (will fizz up) and blend for 30 more seconds.
- Stir in shredded zucchini. If really watery, squeeze out excess water.
- Place in a lined or greased loaf pan. You can use one 5×9″ pan or 2 mini loaf pans.
- Top with 1-2 tbsp of mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes if you have mini loaf pans and 35-50 minutes for large loaf pan. Start testing with a toothpick at 35 minutes and when it comes out clean when inserted in the center, it is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack and serve. You can also serve warm too.
The pictures in this post were made with mini loaf pans.
Click Here To See A Video On How To Make Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Nutritional Information: Calories: 180 Fat: 13.3g Carbs: 13.6g Protein: 4.7g
- Serving Size: 1 piece