Here is a delicious flourless pancake recipe that is gluten free and grain free!
- 1 cup peanut butter, almond butter or other nut butter of choice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup full fat greek yogurt
- 2–4 tbsp organic strawberry jam, see recipe
- maple syrup and additional strawberry jam for toppings
- Mix together peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, greek yogurt and strawberry jam all together in a small bowl.
- Use a whisk to blend together.
- Preheat a skillet to 350º F.
- When the skillet is hot, add some coconut oil to lightly cover the bottom of skillet.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook on both side until lightly golden brown.
- Top pancakes with a little more strawberry jam and maple syrup if desired.
Adapted from Deliciously Organic
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes