Juicy peaches make the best filling for this crisp recipe. A great summer treat.
- 6 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced (you can leave the peels on), approx. 5-6 cups sliced
- 1/8 cup pure maple syrup
- rind of half of lemon,
- juice of half of lemon
- 1/2 cup butter or one stick of butter
- 1 cup flour of choice (I used oat flour)
- 1/2 cup whole cane sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place cut peaches, maple syrup, lemon rind and lemon juice into a bowl and gently stir.
- Butter a 9×13″ or 8×8″ sqare pan and add the peach mixture to the buttered dish.
- In a medium bowl add flour, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter pieces (cut the stick into 8 pieces) until it resembles crumbles.This will take about 2-3 minutes to get the desired crumbles.
- Pour the crumble mixture over the peaches and bake for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from pioneerwoman.com
Nutritional Information: Calories: 237 Fat: 12.4g Carbs: 30.8g Protein: 2.3g
- Serving Size: 1 serving