The Best Paleo Blueberry Scones Ever!!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the blanched almond butter, vanilla, maple syrup, egg and sea salt and blend on medium speed for two minutes.
- Add the baking soda to the batter and pour the vinegar on top of the baking soda. This will created a fizzy substance and will help your scones rise properly. Fold this into the batter.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the tapioca flour.
- Gently fold in blueberries and then fold in the blanched almond flour.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet, you should have enough batter to make 8-10 scones.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Allow to cool and add a glaze if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 scone