Roasted broccoli makes the perfect side dish to any meal!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Clean and break off the heads of the broccoli into bite size pieces and place into a large ziplock bag.
- Peel and sliced the garlic very thinly. Place into bag.
- Pour olive oil and melted butter over the broccoli and sprinkle the salt and pepper over the broccoli.
- Zip the bag closed and shake until well coated.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Serving Size: 1 serving