Grilled sugar snap peas are delicious and make an amazing side to any grilled main dish.
- Preheat grill on medium high.
- Remove and discard the stem ends and strings of the sugar snap peas and place in a large bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sugar snap peas onto a grill pan and place the grill pan on the grill.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes or until the pea pod turn a bright green.
- Turn several times while grilling so that they don’t get to charred.
- Do not overcook. Once the peas turn a vibrant green color, remove and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 serving