One of my favorite ways to cook asparagus is to grill it! It is absolutely outstanding!
- 1 pound of asparagus
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter (melted)
- unrefined sea salt and pepper to taste
- Trim asparagus, this is easily accomplished by snapping the ends off where it snaps naturally.
- Pour the melted butter over asparagus and toss to coat.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Put on a hot grill (medium heat) and grill until asparagus is tender (turning often), about 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 112.2 Fat: 7.5g Carbohydrates: 10.3g Protein: 5.2g
- Serving Size: 1 serving