Pull out the crockpot and let it do all the work for this Crockpot White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- (2) 15 oz cans organic northern white beans
- (1) 15 oz can organic corn
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP ground cumin
- 1 1/2 TBSP chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander
- (1) 4 1/2 oz can green chilies chopped
- 1 carton of organic cream of chicken soup (I like this one)
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Heat a 4-quart slow cooker to low heat. Add chicken and top with white beans, corn and onion. Layer these, do not mix.
- In a medium bowl mix the chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, ground cumin, chili powder, coriander and the green chilies and mix well. Pour over the mixture in the crockpot and place the lid on the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove lid and stir well. Stir in 1/2 cup cilantro right before serving.
- For toppings, add cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips and a fresh squeeze of lime if desired.