Try this amazing homemade ratatouille recipe with all the wonderful vegetables that are coming out of your garden!
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1” cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch chuncks
- 1 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Heat butter in the sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 additional minute.
- Add all of the remaining vegetables (except tomatoes) and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until crisp and tender.
- Add tomatoes and simmer slowly until tomatoes are softened and create juice (about 10 minutes).
- Add basil, thyme, salt and pepper and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cup