Winter fruits come together beautifully with this lemon poppyseed dressing
- 2–4 bananas, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed (see video)
- 4 clementines, peeled and in segments
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- In a bowl combine the bananas, pomegranate and clementines. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, raw honey, vinegar, poppy seeds, sea salt and lemon juice and whisk together until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the fresh fruit and toss.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional information below does not include the fruit. It is for the salad dressing and 1 TBSP is a serving size.
- Serving Size: 1 serving