This strawberry orange mango is a great summer treat!
- 2 cups strawberries (if frozen, allow them to thaw out slightly)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 orange
- 1 cup mango (if frozen, allow them to thaw out slightly)
- 3/4 – 1 1/4 cup water as needed to thin out the fruit puree
- In a blender, mix the strawberries, coconut milk orange, and maple syrup. Blend until well blended. If it is thick, add enough water to make it a pourable liquid. Place into a container with a pour spout.
- Rinse blender and add the mango. Blend until thin, add water if needed. Pour into a container with a pour spout.
- Pull out your popsicle molds and pour a layer of the strawberry mixture 1/3 full. Add the cover and insert the wooden sticks and place into the freezer for 1 to 1-1/2 hour or until frozen.
- Remove from freezer and add a layer of the mango. Fill another 1/3 of the way up, place the lid back on and return to freezer for another 1 to 1-1/2 hour or until frozen.
- For the final step remove the popsicles from the freezer and pour another layer of the strawberry mixture, filling this time, all the way to the top. Place the lid on and return back to the freezer for another 1 to 1-1/2 hour or until frozen.
- To remove popsicles place the bottom of the popsicle mold into some warm water for about 30 seconds or until the popsicles easily slide out of the molds. Eat immediately.
If you are wanting an adult “boozy” popsicle, try adding 5 oz of coconut rum to the strawberry mixture.