This Prosciutto Wrapped Pecan & Blueberry Goat Cheese Stuffed Fig Recipe make the perfect snack or appetizer.
- 1 pound Brown Turkey Figs
- 4 oz prosciutto sliced very thinly
- 18 pecans
- 5 oz blueberry rolled goat cheese (you can use any goat cheese, this is just my favorite)
- Wash and cut the figs in half.
- Gently stuff each fig half with 1 pecan in the center of the fig.
- Top with a small slice of goat cheese.
- Roll the fig in a thin slice of prosciutto and place on a broil proof pan.
- Broil 12″ from the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the figs & prosciutto start to brown slightly