The best “topless” banana nut muffins recipe ever!
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix together the almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine mashed bananas, applesauce, eggs and the melted coconut oil. Mix well.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Grease a muffin tin pan with coconut oil.
- Fill muffins 3/4 full (almost to the top).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin