How To Grill Spaghetti Squash!
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil.
- Liberally salt and pepper squash.
- Add 2-3 garlic cloves to each half.
- Marinate the squash at room temperature for 1/2-1 hour long.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place the squash cut side up on the grill, leaving the garlic and olive oil in the squash.
- Cook for 20 minutes, and carefully flip over. The grill will most likely flame up from the olive oil so be careful!
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until the flesh easily pulls away from the skin with a fork.