Are you looking for a delicious energy bar to take with you on the go? Try these delicious energy bars!
- 2 oz raw almonds (preferably soaked and dehydrated) see recipe or You Can Buy It Here
- 2 oz raw pecans (preferably soaked and dehydrated) see recipe or You Can Buy It Here
- 2 tbsp raw honey, melted slightly
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice – You Can Buy It Here
- 2 tbsp enjoy life mini chocolate chips or carob chips
- dash of unrefined sea salt (see special note below) – You Can Buy It Here
- Mix together melted honey and nut butter. Allow to cool, you don’t want to melt the chocolate chips.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and press firmly into a small dish lined with parchment paper.
- Add a dash of salt to the top of the energy bars.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and the energy bars will form together.
- Slice after well chilled.
- Store in refrigerator.
Special Note: If you are not soaking and dehydrating your nuts then add 1/4 tsp of salt to the honey and nut butter mixture.
- Serving Size: 1 energy bar