These Roasted Cauliflower Poppers are absolutely amazing!!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut up cauliflower into small pieces and wash and dry them.
- Place cauliflower into a large ziplock bag and pour over the melted butter and coconut oil/olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika. Shake the bag until cauliflower is well coated.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning several times so that the cauliflower browns evenly. Don’t be afraid of them getting too brown, that is what makes them good!
- Serve with my homemade ketchup, See Recipe
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving