Learn how to make these delicious family friendly organic fruit kabob recipe that everyone will love!
- Fruit of choice (apples, grapes, pears, nectarines, peaches, plums, bananas, pineapple, strawberries etc.) enough to make at least 6 skewers
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- You need 6-8 metal or wooden skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water to help prevent them from burning on the grill.
- Cut fruit into similar size chunks and put on skewers.
- Preheat grill over medium to medium low heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt honey on low heat (just until melted) with the butter.
- Place the skewers onto the grill and baste the skewers with honey glaze.
- Cook for 5 minutes and turn and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Continue to baste the fruit throughout the cooking time.
- Serve over homemade ice cream or with some of my homemade fruit dip
- Serving Size: 1 skewer