The fruit has finally come back into season in my area! There is nothing better than fresh, ripe fruit! We often make a quick lunch out of a fruit plate, some protein rich dip and a fresh assortment of some raw cheese. This is one of my favorite fruit dips to make! It is easy, healthy and my kids love it too!
Here is an amazing organic fruit dip that is delicious, healthy and super easy to make!
- 6 oz full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp organic cream cheese
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Mix together yogurt, cream cheese, honey, vanilla and 1 tbsp of water.
- With a hand held mixer, blend on high for 45 seconds to a minute or until texture becomes smooth and lighter.
- If you would like the texture to be smoother, add the other 1 tbsp of water.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 102.5 Fat: 4.8 g Carbohydrates: 11 g Protein: 5.1 g
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup