Limitless Freedom Method
You’re here today because most likely you’re living your less-than-best life. And that’s okay. Because we can fix that.
I have developed a methodology called the Limitless Freedom Method. The main goal of the Limitless Freedom Method is to help you reconnect to your inner wisdom so that you can pinpoint exactly what you want and create the right mindset to manifest your dreams.
This is a revolutionary way to experience freedom in the most spectacular kind of way.
Within this methodology is 10 easy-to-apply principles. Today we’re going to go over Principle #6, How To Ask For What You Want.
If You Do This, Your Chances Of Getting It Will Be Slim To None…
In principle #5 you were asked to pinpoint exactly what you want. Chances are you’re going to have to ask for something.
Take for example if you pinpointed that you wanted to make more money so that you can do the things you love.
If you work for someone else, this would require you to ask your boss for more money, right?
If you were to go in and say “Hey, I’ve been thinking that I want more money”, what do you think your chances of getting it would be?
I can answer that for you, slim to zero. There’s a better way to get you the results you desire.
When You Need To Ask For Something
Awhile back, I learned some powerful information from the inspirational speaker, Iyania Vanzant. She explained that there is a way to ask for something without being pushy or demanding that will increase your chances of getting it.
If you’re a visual person like myself, you need to see it visualized to fully understand it. That’s why I created a pdf.
Let’s take a look at this image. Click here If you’d like to see a larger PDF copy.
Create The Confidence To Ask For It
Asking for what you want is a necessary part of life. It will take practice but the more you do it the easier it becomes.
The first part of the equation is to ask with confidence. To do this you should:
- Ask with Commitment – Is this really what you want? Only if this is your true desire will you have the courage to pursue what it is that you’re asking for.
- Ask with Awareness – Every request comes with a price. You need to be willing to do what’s required of you to enjoy the benefits of what you’re asking.
- Ask without Fear – Fear is an obstacle that blocks your capacity to receive. Release the fear of what might happen if you don’t get what you’re asking for.
- Ask with Trust – When you don’t believe you deserve what you’re asking for, you’re less likely to get what you want. Trust that you are worthy.
- Ask without Expectations – Asking for what you want means keeping the faith that you’ll get it, even if the outcome doesn’t look the way you thought it would.
Now that you’ve got the confidence to ask with commitment, awareness, trust and without fear or expectations you’re ready to move onto the formula that is guaranteed to get you results.
The Missing Formula That Gets You Results
Keeping in mind that you have to ask with confidence, here’s the missing formula that will get you results:
- State why you’re there
- Tell them what you can do for them
- Allow them to try your product or give them more details on why they should do what you’re asking
- Tell them why you believe this to be true…
- Ask for what you want and how to make it a reality.
Ok, so let’s put this into action with a couple of different scenarios.
No Need To Be Pushy Or Demanding…
If we were to continue with the above example where you needed to ask your boss for more money, here’s what that looks like:
- I’m here today because I’d like to ask for more money.
- I understand that this will likely require more of me and I’ve got some ideas I’d like to discuss with you on how I can be more of an asset.
- I’m confident that I can bring more value to the company.
- I believe It’s justifiable to pay me more because I’ll improve your bottom line and make the company more profitable.
- What are your thoughts on making this a reality?
Do you see how we’re not being pushy or demanding? You’re showing the value you offer the company and by asking this way you’ll increase your chances of getting it.
Let’s look at another example.
How I Got A 100% Success Rate , No Joke!
As you may know, I used to own a bagel cafe.
One of the key elements that made us a profitable and successful business was creating wholesale accounts with larger corporations (think hospitals, hotels, corporations etc.).
This required me to go out and ask for sales. This is how I made that happen.
- I’m here today because I believe I have a superior product for you to offer your customers, employee’s or clients.
- I own a bagel cafe where we make homemade bagels from scratch daily. We guarantee that they are the freshest and tastiest bagels you can find and we will happily deliver them to you daily at no extra cost.
- I’m confident that you will love my bagels, here’s one for you to try.
- I believe that this is a superior product that everyone in your corporation will enjoy.
- I’d love to partner up with you and do some business together, What do you think?
I had a 100% success rate by asking for the sale this way. I’m not kidding. Every single company that I approached took me up on my offer and created a wholesale account with us.
This became a huge part of why we were so successful.
Isn’t that cool? So don’t be afraid to ask for what you want. Follow this 5-Step Ask For What You Want framework to create the confidence to ask for it and then follow the formula to get you the results you desire.
Ok, so if you like this post and be sure to check out the others in this series. Also, I’ve got some exciting news for you…
Join The Waitlist
I’m excited to announce that I have a new challenge coming your way! It’s called the Limitless Freedom Challenge.
Here’s the scoop. I’m working feverishly to get this program done (***SPOILER ALERT*** my fourth book, The Limitless Freedom Method – Reconnect to Your Inner-self, Pinpoint Exactly What You Want, Live Your Dream Life, is coming your way)!!! Although I don’t have the exact date for you, I’ll shoot you an email when it’s ready. How’s that sound?
You can join the waitlist here –> Limitless Freedom Challenge Waitlist
Sign Up To Be Notified During The Free LFM Mini-Series
If you’d like to be notified when the next post in this LFM mini- series comes out you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
See You Next Week!
That’s it! See you next week for Principle #7 – How To Create A Life Around What You Want. I’m guessing that this is what you’ve been waiting for…Guess what, you’re right! I can’t wait to expose what this looks like for you!