This Gluten Free Grain Free Dutch Baby Pancake is a breakfast that can fit anyone’s taste!
- 3 large organic eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh coconut milk, see video for recipe or you can buy it here
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut palm sugar
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/8 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp coconut oil – you can buy it here
- homemade powdered sugar made without cane sugar
- apples, strawberries, mixed berries to garnish
- maple syrup to drizzle over dutch baby pancakes
- Preheat oven to 475 F.
- Heat a 12 inch skillet or stone pie dish (preferably stone) for 10 minutes.
- In the mean time mix together eggs, coconut milk, vanilla extract, coconut palm sugar, almond flour, arrowroot and tapioca powder, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Pull the hot pan out of the oven and add the coconut oil and butter.Swirl around the pan until melted.
- Add egg mixture to the hot pan and put back into oven and cook for 13-15 minutes.
- When you remove from oven, pancake will puff up like a soufflé and then will fall after you remove from oven. This is normal.
- Serve with fruit of choice and drizzle with some maple syrup.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 376.0 Fat: 30.6g Carbohydrates: 14.9g Protein: 13.4g
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 376
- Fat: 30.6
- Carbohydrates: 14.9
- Protein: 13.4