Roasted cauliflower poppers makes the perfect side dish to any meal!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut up cauliflower into small pieces and wash and dry them.
- Place cauliflower into a large zip lock bag, and pour the melted butter and coconut oil/olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika inside. Shake the bag until cauliflower is well coated.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning several times so that the cauliflower browns evenly. Don’t be afraid of them getting too brown, that is what makes them good!
- Serve with my homemade ketchup, See Recipe
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving