Are you looking for a fresh summer salad that is sure to please? Try this amazing gluten-free toasted quinoa salad recipe!
- In a large french skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add dry quinoa and allow the quinoa to toast until slightly brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and reduce heat to low and put the lid on and cook for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender and done.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in cilantro, corn, juice of 2 limes and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and stir well.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and avocado and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 380 Fat: 23.3g Carbs: 39.4g Protein: 8.0g
- Serving Size: 1 serving