This is one of my favorite recipes! It is easy to make and taste absolutely wonderful!
- The night before you are ready to cook your roast, rub yellow mustard all over the roast.
- Apply the dry rub liberally to the entire roast and rub it in.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- The next morning put the roast in a crock pot on high heat for 3 hours and then reduce the heat to low for another 6-7 hours.
- Shred with 2 forks and place back into the crock pot with its natural juices.
- Serve on sprouted English muffins or sourdough spelt bread.
- You can top your pork with some homemade BBQ sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 serving