This is the best organic crepe recipe! Perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and blend in a blender or with a stick blender for 30-45 seconds or until bubbles form on top of the batter. The batter will be very thin. This is normal.
- Allow batter to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Preheat stainless steel pan on medium heat for 2 minutes. If needed you can add a little butter after you preheat your pan or you can just season your stainless steel pan so it doesn’t stick.
- Add 1/3 cup of batter to your heated pan and swirl around so that the batter is evenly distributed. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently pull the sides away from pan with a rubber spatula and flip over and cook for another 30-45 seconds. The first one might be a practice one and that is fine. You will get the hang of it quickly.
- Continue until batter is all gone.
Recipe inspired by marthastewart.com
- Serving Size: 1 crepe