I Think It’s A Bit Crazy…
My husband and I tend to keep Valentine’s Day pretty low maintenance around here. I think it’s a bit crazy that people spend all this money on just one day.
Why should this one day be any different from any other day? Shouldn’t we always show our love and appreciation for our spouse or loved ones?
Now I am not trying to be the Anti-Valentines Day kind of gal, but I do think there are better ways to celebrate this holiday.
Can You Remember Being Courted?
Gosh, am I sounding old fashioned here by using the term “being courted”, but can you remember when you first met your loved one? There was so much excitement, butterflies, spontaneity during this new period.
Unfortunately, this newness often wears off over time for so many. Life, kids, careers, and stress can often change the whole dynamic of a relationship.
But you guys, My husband and I have found that spark again, and I am bursting with excitement and can’t wait to tell you all about it! (I’m getting there I promise, just hang with me for just one more sec).
Rekindling The Flame!
I can remember when I was a young, unmarried adult and my dad would always offer up this advice. Marriage is hard work, and you have to always work at rekindling the flame.
At the time he was giving the advice, I had no idea what he was talking about, but now that I have been married for 13 years to my loving husband Dave, I see what he was saying.
And add kids to the mix, oh my gosh you guys…we totally have to work on finding time for us and we are always working on being more romantic with one another!
Getting That Spark Back!
By being creative and adding that spark back into your romance, you can give a gift that will last a lifetime!
So this year, I really wanted to surprise my husband and I wanted to really focus on a gift that was just for the two of us, a special gift, and intimate gift, and you know what…a downright sexy gift too!
This is like nothing we’ve ever experienced before. The newness is back and so is the excitement!
Touch — The Ultimate Gift of Romance!
I recently stumbled upon a sexy and wildly creative Valentine’s Day gift for my husband (and me) and I am finally ready to tell you about it!
The power of touch is often overlooked. Holding hands, touching your partner’s hair, rubbing your partner’s feet, these are often skipped so that we can move on to the next thing.
But I am here to tell you that touch is so intimate, and it should never be skipped over. That next thing that needs to happen can wait! This is such an important element to creating happiness within any relationship!
Melt — Couples Massage Training, Perfect for Valentine’s Day
This explains why I was so excited about this new package from Melt, a company that has taught over 10,000 couples how to give each other massages through touch.
This whole series is taught by Denis who is an Australian professional massage therapist with 15 years’ experience. Denis has massaged some huge celebs, people like Peirce Brosnan, Pearl Jam, James Earl Jones, Jared Leto, Alice in Chains, Pussy Cat Dolls, F1 drivers, sports stars and even royalty have felt Denis’ techniques.
What’s exciting is that in this video series, Denis teaches you how to massage your partner and how to rekindle that flame. And don’t worry, it is all PG rated, I promise!
My Husband Had A Few Concerns
I know this might be stepping out of comfort zones for many! My husband was one of them.
My husband had a few concerns:
- My husband was like, “Halle, don’t you think it will be awkward to watch another couple massage one another”? Although a valid concern, these videos are so tastefully done and have you at ease the whole time.
- One other concern of my husband was, “What really can this teach us? I know how to rub your back”! Wow, were we ever wrong! After 5 minutes my husbands hands were always sore or tired. There are special techniques taught throughout this whole course. After learning them, our massages were SOOO much better, like WAY better & longer too! Who doesn’t like that, right? And my husband was shocked that his hands no longer hurt either!
You guys, I can not tell you how amazing these videos are. They taught my husband and me so much, and our romance has been so intimate since taking this course. Here is a quick look.
Learn How To Massage the Easy Way
Melt has figured out how people tend to learn new things best (at least me, anyway): Videos! You’ll be able to learn how to give different kinds of massages by watching these incredibly well-done Melt videos at your own pace.
Incredible tips are given throughout these videos that really help rekindle your romance and also helps with that spark that I keep talking so much about in this post.
None of these videos are especially long, but each one takes its time to show you exactly where to put your hands and where to focus your energy. They’re soooo much clearer than some classes, trust me.
A Valentine’s Treat For You And Your Wallet
The great people at Melt have put together a super-special package over here at Whole Lifestyle Nutrition.
Receive lifetime access forMelt Video Series only $99 (usually $147 in total). Nothing says I love you more than a lifetime of amazing back rubs!
This really is the perfect gift that keeps on giving. My husband and I have thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think you will too! Check it out! ❤
Thumbs Up From Both Me & My Husband
So after going through this course, we enthusiastically give this 2 thumbs way up! We have reconnected in ways that feel like those special moments when we just first met!
So we get those kiddos to bed, dim those lights, light the candles and enjoy some intimate one on one time with one another.
And if we are feeling adventures, we whip up this delicious treat to share with one another. Here’s to a wonderful Valentine’s Day and beyond!
Special Valentines Day Treat For Two!
- ⅔ cup pomegranate seeds, [url href=”https://wholelifestylenutrition.com/videos/how-to-cut-open-a-pomegranate-in-1-minute-how-to-video/” target=”_blank”]See Video[/url]
- 1 cup [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HDJZWO?tag=wholelifesn0f-20″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]dark mini chocolate chips[/url]
- Remove the seeds from pomegranate and reserve ⅔ cup for chocolates.
- In a double boiler (see above), melt chocolate until smooth and creamy.
- In a mini muffin pan, add 12 mini muffin inserts to the pan,
- Coat the inside of the bottom of the muffin inserts with some melted chocolate and top with a spoonful of pomegranate seeds. Top with some more chocolate to cover seeds.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from muffin tin and enjoy.
Special Promo For Whole Lifestyle Nutrition’s Community!
This special promo is for our Whole Lifestyle Nutrition community, the retail price for LIFETIME video access to these incredible massage techniques. Visit MELT: Massage for Couples.
Because, as Denis and Emma, the creators of MELT say, every relationship deserves a little massage.