Why We Shouldn’t Be Washing Our Hair Everyday
For years I have showered my hair every single day! I have always had greasy hair and it wasn’t really an option not to shower.
I have tried all different kinds of methods to fight greasy hair, but only 1 method really worked. You have to wash it less often!
Yay, you read the right, in order to fight greasy hair, you need to wash it less and your hair will naturally start to produce less grease.
Adding Essential Oils To Meet Your Hairs Needs
We all have different needs when it comes to hair. Some people have thin hair or could be even losing their hair. Others might have dry hair or have really bad dandruff.
Whatever problem area that you might have, you can improve your hair with essential oils.
In the video below I have a simple natural dry shampoo recipe to help you manage your hair. Try adding in 2-3 drops of these essential oils to this recipe to fit your hair needs.
You can easily purchase any of these essential oils here! Save up to 25% when you purchase essential oils with me!
Ways To Improve Your Hair With Essential Oils
By adding a few drops of essential oils to this natural dry shampoo recipe you can customize this recipe to fit your needs. Here are some ways to improve your hair with essential oils:
- Dandruff – 2-3 drops Lavender or Wintergreen (Where To Buy)
- Dry Hair – 2-3 drops geranium, sandalwood or lavender (Where To Buy)
- Fragile Hair – 2-3 drops clary sage, lavender, or thyme (Where To Buy)
- Greasy/Oily Hair – 2-3 drops basil, cypress, thyme, lemon or rosemary (Where To Buy)
- Growth (Simulate) – 2-3 drops thyme, lavender, rosemary (Where To Buy)
- Itching – 2-3 drops peppermint (Where To Buy)
- Loss – 2-3 drops rosemary, lavender, thyme (Where To Buy)
- Ways to Help Prevent Head Lice – 2-3 drops of eucalyptus, rosemary or melaleuca (Where To Buy)
A Simple Natural Dry Shampoo Recipe Video
Here is a video showing you how easy it is to make this natural dry hair shampoo! I mention a few things in this video and just wanted to give you some resources on where you can purchase the items in this video.
- Arrowroot Powder – it is best to buy in bulk (by the pound) rather than in the spice isle. You can save a lot of money that way!
- Small Ball Containers – These are very useful to store this natural dry shampoo recipe in.
- Essential oils – As mentioned above, you can easily purchase essential oils at a considerable discount through me.