Who Has The Time
It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over…next week is August, can you believe it! Kids are heading back to school and life becomes hectic to say the least. Who has the time to cook real food and bring healthy, nourishing dishes to the table, right?
Well hold on…I understand that cooking real food takes time, but what if I told you that there is a great new 12 week on line course that shares the secrets and tips on getting real food for busy families to table quick and easily. Interested?
On Line Cooking Class: Real Food For Busy People
Learn from 17 real food bloggers who invite you into their kitchen to share the time saving tips in this 12 week video course with over 50 video tutorials.
Here are just a few of your instructors: Sarah of The Healthy Home Economist, Jenny of Nourished Kitchen, Heather of Mommypotamus, Emily of Holistic Squid and Jill of The Prairie Homestead. You can see the full list of instructors here.
Learn How To…
In this course you will learn so many tips and tricks to get you in and out of the kitchen in no time. Here are just a few things you will learn in this on line cooking class:
- Get dinners on the table in less then 30 minutes with 5 ingredients or less
- Reduce your time in the kitchen by learning how to use a pressure cooker
- Create bulk batches of sauerkraut and fermented vegetables
- Make sourdough bread in less then 5 minutes a day
- Save hours of time in the kitchen by outsourcing meal planning
- Automate shopping – leverage CSA’s and online e-commerce tools to spend less time running errands
Sign Up Today And Save Up To $100
Sign up for Real Food For Busy People and Save Up To $100!
Through August 8th save 25% and pay only $149! Price will go up to $199 after August 8th.
If you are a member of VGN Premium you save even more and can get this course for only $99! That is a $100 savings!