Hello and welcome to Whole Foods Wednesday’s Recipe Swap!
I am very excited to be co hosting this blog carnival! So just what is a blog carnival? Here are some tips and guidelines explaining just what a blog carnival is. It really is a great way to visit new blogs and get new recipes and lifestyle tips from all over the web!
WHAT IS A BLOG CARNIVAL?
A blog carnival is a place where people can share post about certain topics all in one spot. You can do a blog carnival on recipes, gardening, technology, homesteading, scrapbooking, sports etc…you get the picture. In our case we are creating a blog carnival on whole food recipes and healthy living tips or information that involve a healthy lifestyle such as natural cleaning solutions, homesteading. gardening tips etc… You will find all kinds of great information in a blog carnival!
HERE’S HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BLOG, join in by adding your whole food recipes in the comment section below.
- IF YOU DO HAVE A BLOG, use a tool called, “Mr. Linky” (at the bottom of this post), to add a link to your post, keeping these RULES in mind:
- PLEASE be sure to add a link in your post back to this post, so your readers can benefit from all the ideas, too. Also this helps out the other participants who are hoping to get more traffic to their blogs. Call it “blog carnival etiquette“.
- Do not link to your home page, only link to the specific post. (Otherwise later when new readers find this post and go to your link, they won’t be able to find what they’re looking for.)
- Be sure to read through here so you know what we are all about and what we mean by WHOLE FOOD (see below) before you add your link..
- Leave a comment, everyone loves comments. Be sure to visit at least 2 other post and leave a comment. After all, this is a blog “hop”/carnival. 🙂
- Feel free to grab the Whole Foods Wednesday button below for your post!
That is is! So lets have some fun here!
Welcome! If you’re new here, thanks so much for stopping by. If you are a returning visitor, please take a minute to look this over, as the guidelines for the recipe swap have changed.
- Link up your recipes that use real, whole foods, any healthy living tips or information that involve a healthy lifestyle such as natural cleaning solutions, homesteading. gardening tips etc…
- Please, do not link up any recipes with white flour or white/brown sugars. I hate to be the food police, but I would like for this recipe swap to be a source for finding nourishing and healthy solutions that make us feel our best.
- Link up to 4 recipes/tips that you haven’t shared here before.
Please add a simple text link back here or add a button to the post your are sharing:
Grab Our Button
This showcase is all about featuring you! Next week we will feature some of the highlights from this week’s recipes. I am so excited to announce that Whole Foods Wednesday is on 2 blogs every week! Katie over at This Chick Cooks also blogs about real food, healthy living and gardening tips and I will be co-hosting with her on Whole Foods Wednesdays. Be sure to visit her and say hello!
Jess Scratch Mommy says
Thanks for hosting again! 🙂
Thank you for hosting Halle! 🙂 As if the taste alone wasn’t enough, this week I shared 13 reasons to eat more butter… plus a post on how to bake with healthy fats, including – you guessed it – butter!
Kathleen Estes says
Julia Child always used real butter and she lives to a ripe old age!!
Sherri Skogland Goedker says
We use butter and coconut oil. Just got my cholesterol, etc. checked for the first time and they are beyond fantastic. I’m 50.
Healthy Roots Happy Soul says
Hi there, thank you for hosting! I shared 2 of my posts this week:
1. The Lengths People Go to Get Clean Food- With our food supply being tainted with toxic things left and right, it’s no surprise people will go to great lengths and drive great distances to obtain clean food. I’m sharing a video about what someone did in the “slum” part of LA. He created a community garden to bring healthy food to the community and keep kids off the streets. —> http://www.healthyrootshappysoul.com/2013/03/the-lengths-people-go-to-get-clean-food.html#
2. An Exciting Change That Benefits You- My series Tuned-in Tuesday is changing into something different and it may very well benefit you, check it out! —> http://www.healthyrootshappysoul.com/2013/03/an-exciting-change-that-benefits-you.html