Organic Beet Chips Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: side dish
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Here is a delicious organic beet chips recipe that everyone will enjoy!
- 2 cups organic red beets (sliced very thin)
- 2 cups organic golden beets (sliced very thin)
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil, coconut oil or grass fed butter
- unrefined sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Lay sliced beets on lined cookie sheets (not touching one another).
- Brush lightly with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until edges start to get brown.
- They will be soft when you take them out of the oven but will harden as they cool.
- Store in a paper bag in a cool dry place.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 118.5
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.0 g
- Protein: 2.2 g