- Calories: 206.2
- Fat: 15.1g
- Carbohydrates: 18.9g
- Protein: 3.6g
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups fresh non-GMO corn, cut off the cob (about 4 ears)
- 2 avocados diced into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4-1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Add to it the corn, avocado, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- Stir gently and serve at room temperature.
Serving Size: Serves 6, Serving size is 1/6th of the dish
Number of Servings: 6
All ingredients are organic