This organic peach cobbler recipe is a great dessert, perfect for warmer weather.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Put the sliced peaches in the bottom of an 8×8 square pan.
- In another bowl combine butter, eggs, coconut flour, baking powder, steviva blend and 1/4 cup of milk.
- Stir until there are no more lumps and you have the consistency of a pancake batter.
- If it is too thick, add some more milk until you get the right consistency.
- Pour over peaches and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or homemade ice cream.
- Serving Size: 1 piece