There is nothing I like better than fresh guacamole. This week my cilantro is ready to pick and avocados are in season. Here is my delicious recipe for guacamole.Print
Nutritional Information: Calories: 148.9 Fat: 13.4g Carbohydrates: 8.5g Protein: 1.8g
- 2 avocados halved, pitted, and removed from peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh tomatoes, diced up
- 1/2 of a lime, juice squeezed out, about 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and mash with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup