- Calories: 28.8
- Fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Protein: 0.1g
- 4 cups of fresh cranberries (or 1 12oz bag)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic cane sugar (you can use another sweetener of choice but will most likely have to add some arrowroot powder to thicken if not using sugar)
- The juice of 1 orange
- Orange zest to taste
- Clean and pick over cranberries.
- Over medium high heat, bring the water to a boil and add the sugar.
- Dissolve sugar and then add cranberries, orange zest and the juice of 1 orange.
- Bring back to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the cranberries pop.
- Allow to cool for several hours or refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Spread will thicken as it cools.
- This makes an excellent spread for any sandwich!
Serving Size: Makes 2 cups, Serving size is 1 tablespoon
Number of Servings: 32
All ingredients are organic