As many of you know, I moved from the south, Savannah Georgia to be exact. We had such amazing seafood there. My husband would go straight to the docks where there was always someone selling shrimp right off the boat. Needless to say, we ate quite a bit of seafood. Here is one of our all-time favorite ways to cook shrimp. Lemon pairs so well with seafood. This dish is wonderful. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp Halle’s Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp liquid aminos (optional), if you leave it out, then add 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 pound large wild caught shrimp cleaned, peeled and deveined.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in an ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss with some spaghetti squash, or serve on some wilted kale.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the marinade (left over in the pan) over your dish for a nice sauce.
All ingredients in the recipe are organic.
- Serving Size: 5 ounces
- Calories: 348.5
- Fat: 21.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.1 g
- Protein: 30.9 g
Click HERE for Halle’s Italian Dressing Dry Mix Recipe