These muffins are full of so much flavor you will be going back for seconds!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp raw milk, organic whole milk, or coconut milk
- 3 tbsp steviva blend or 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened cranberries sliced up
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp fresh juice from an orange
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together eggs, butter, milk, steviva blend or honey, salt, and vanilla.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter until there are no lumps.
- Mix in cranberries and orange zest.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pan (I greased mine with coconut oil).
- Bake at 400 F degrees for 20 minutes.
All of the ingredients in the recipes are organic.
- Serving Size: 2 muffins
- Calories: 236.1
- Fat: 14.4
- Carbohydrates: 14.5
- Protein: 8.6