I made some strawberry jam the other day. I really wanted a biscuit to put my jam on so I created this delicious drop biscuit. Enjoy!
- 1 cup organic oat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup whole milk, or homemade coconut milk
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 egg
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Cut butter with a fork or pastry cutter into flour.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (greased with coconut oil).
- Drop a heaping tablespoon onto a pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
- Serving Size: 2 biscuits
- Calories: 138.3
- Fat: 7.3
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Protein: 4.2