I went out to my garden and picked these wonderful radishes. I knew you could eat the radish tops, so I set out to make a delicious roasted radish and greens salad. Enjoy!
- 1 bunch of radishes with tops, (about 10-12)
- 2 tbsp Halle’s Vinaigrette Dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove tops from radishes.
- Quater radishes.
- Put both radishes and radish tops in a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette dressing.
- Coat well.
- Place on a baking pan and bake in an oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until radishes are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
- Serving Size: 5 radishes with tops
- Calories: 93.6
- Fat: 9.5
- Carbohydrates: 2.1
- Protein: 0.3