|Organic Oat Flour Drop Biscuits||
- 1 cup organic oat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup whole milk, or homemade coconut milk
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 egg
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Cut butter with a fork or pastry cutter into flour.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (greased with coconut oil).
- Drop a heaping tablespoon onto pan.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.