|Organic Oat Flour Drop Biscuits||
- 1 cup organic oat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup whole milk, or homemade coconut milk
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 egg
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Cut butter with a fork or pastry cutter into flour.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (greased with coconut oil).
- Drop a heaping tablespoon onto pan.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.