Organic Oat Flour Drop Biscuits
I made some strawberry jam the other day. I really wanted a biscuit to put my jam on so I created this delicious drop biscuit. Enjoy!
Author: Halle Cottis
- 1 cup organic oat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup whole milk, or homemade coconut milk
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1 egg
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Cut butter with a fork or pastry cutter into flour.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (greased with coconut oil).
- Drop a heaping tablespoon onto pan.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
Serving size: Makes 10 biscuits, Serving size is 2 biscuits Calories: 138.3 Fat: 7.3 Carbohydrates: 14 Protein: 4.2