Here is the full 8 week dumbbell challenge all on one page. I wanted to make the challenge easily accessible from one spot. Remember always start with Day 1 ~ Sculpt The Body of Your Dreams and move through the program as it is laid out. If you should have any questions, concerns, challenges, successes throughout this challenge please feel free to share them in the comment section below each post. I hope you all learn a lot from this 8 week challenge and enjoy it as much as I do. Now off to your 8 week dumbbell challenge!
Remember, ” Muscle is a twenty-four-hour furnace, allowing you to burn more calories even at rest. Muscle is the body’s major metabolic booster. The famous “yo-yo” dieting syndrome is a result of muscle loss, if you diet without exercising, you lose muscle along with fat and the loss of muscle tissue translates into a slowdown, sometimes a shutdown of your metabolism. Eating less will help you lose weight, but building muscle will help you keep it off.” ~ Judith Sherman
So here is how this challenge is going to work
- This challenge can be started at anytime. Always start with week 1, week 2, week 3…week 8 and so on. Once you start the challenge, continue on it for 8 consecutive weeks.
- For your next 8 weeks, I have pre done daily posts with the exercises that you need to do for your specific week. Each week you will be given a dumbbell routine on Monday, Wednesday & Friday and a stretching routine on Saturday/Sunday.
- A library of workouts can be found under the “coaching” tab at the top of this website under “Free 8 Week Dumbbell Challenge” I am doing this as I go and the start date is January 7, 2013 so please note that the library won’t be complete until 8 weeks from that date. Follow along with us! We will be doing updates on our Facebook Page as we work our way through this program.
- I will include an animated image (courtesy of an amazing free site dumbbell-exercises.com &ball-exercises.com) showing you how to do the exercise.
- The only equipment needed is an exercise ball and dumbbells.
- You will get 4 workouts a week showing you how to do the exercises: 3 dumbbell workout routines and 1 stretch workout routine.
- So if I work your chest and arms, then I will not work them the next few days and so forth. I will work different muscles throughout this program.
- Support can be found at any time in the posts below the animated exercises in the comment section that reads “Join The Conversation” & on our Facebook Page. Every comment will be answered. Share your support, successes, challenges, questions, and feedback in this section.
- Incorporate this exercise program into your daily exercise routine and you will be amazed how tone and fit you can get in 8 weeks!
- Don’t have an exercise routine? Start out with this 8 week challenge and you will see results!
- Please sign in (below) so we can get to know you better. If you would like to submit a before and after picture, fill the form out below! We would love to see your transformation! (this is not required)
- Once your 8 week Dumbbell Challenge is done, challenge yourself again for another 8 weeks but increase your weights to intensify your workouts!
- Click here if you want to receive these post in your inbox for FREE?