An Awesome Gluten Free Giveaway!
Hi friends! I am super excited to announce yet another giveaway! This giveaway is being tied in with our 30 day gluten free challenge!
We are in week 3 of the #LivingNowFoods 30 day gluten free challenge, and I can not tell you how amazing I feel.
In the beginning of this challenge, Now Foods sent me a huge box of goodies to help me succeed in this challenge! Now Foods is now giving away the same amount of goodies to 3 lucky winners!
The Prize For 3 Lucky Winners!
If you win, you will get:
- 2 boxes Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 boxes Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix
- 2 boxes Gluten Free Organic Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 boxes Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 2 bags Organic Amaranth
- 2 bags Organic Quinoa
- 2 bags Tapioca Flour
- 2 bags White Rice Flour
- 2 bags Brown Rice Flour
What a way to stock your pantry with some amazing gluten free products!
How to Enter for Your Chance to Win:
1. Sign up for my newsletter updates from my blog!
[gravityform id=”9″ name=”Get Free Updates!”]
(If you are already a subscriber, continue to step 3…)
2. Leave a comment below informing us what you would cook or bake first if you won this giveaway!
3. Use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of this post to confirm these entries and unlock even more entries to increase your chances of winning!
Giveaway ends June 30th, 2014 at midnight. Winner will be announced here within 72 hours.
(I know there are a lot of entry options–but keep in mind that you do NOT have to complete all of them–just the ones you want!)
A huge THANK YOU to our sponsors Living Now Foods, who donated the prizes for this giveaway!
I would try the chocolate chip cookie mix
Jordan Leigh says
Awww man.. What wouldn’t I bake!?! I’m giddy right now thinking of it. I would probably have to go with banana bread first seeing as it was my ALL time favorite when I was a little girl. It was also the first thing I ever baked (minus in my easy bake oven.. haha)
Chocolate fudge brownies!
Lisa P says
I would like to try the GF choco chip cookie mix first!
Karen G D says
I’d try the brown rice flour first!
If I win, the first item I’d try is Tapioca Flour.