Hello and welcome to Whole Foods Wednesday’s Recipe Swap!
I am very excited to be co hosting this blog carnival! So just what is a blog carnival? Here are some tips and guidelines explaining just what a blog carnival is. It really is a great way to visit new blogs and get new recipes and lifestyle tips from all over the web!
WHAT IS A BLOG CARNIVAL?
A blog carnival is a place where people can share post about certain topics all in one spot. You can do a blog carnival on recipes, gardening, technology, homesteading, scrapbooking, sports etc…you get the picture. In our case we are creating a blog carnival on whole food recipes and healthy living tips or information that involve a healthy lifestyle such as natural cleaning solutions, homesteading. gardening tips etc… You will find all kinds of great information in a blog carnival!
HERE’S HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BLOG, join in by adding your whole food recipes in the comment section below.
- IF YOU DO HAVE A BLOG, use a tool called, “Mr. Linky” (at the bottom of this post), to add a link to your post, keeping these RULES in mind:
- PLEASE be sure to add a link in your post back to this post, so your readers can benefit from all the ideas, too. Also this helps out the other participants who are hoping to get more traffic to their blogs. Call it “blog carnival etiquette“.
- Do not link to your home page, only link to the specific post. (Otherwise later when new readers find this post and go to your link, they won’t be able to find what they’re looking for.)
- Be sure to read through here so you know what we are all about and what we mean by WHOLE FOOD (see below) before you add your link..
- Leave a comment, everyone loves comments. Be sure to visit at least 2 other post and leave a comment. After all, this is a blog “hop”/carnival. 🙂
- Feel free to grab the Whole Foods Wednesday button below for your post!
That is is! So lets have some fun here!
Welcome! If you’re new here, thanks so much for stopping by. If you are a returning visitor, please take a minute to look this over, as the guidelines for the recipe swap have changed.
- Link up your recipes that use real, whole foods, any healthy living tips or information that involve a healthy lifestyle such as natural cleaning solutions, homesteading. gardening tips etc…
- Please, do not link up any recipes with white flour or white/brown sugars. I hate to be the food police, but I would like for this recipe swap to be a source for finding nourishing and healthy solutions that make us feel our best.
- Link up to 4 recipes/tips that you haven’t shared here before.
Please add a simple text link back here or add a button to the post your are sharing:
Grab Our Button
This showcase is all about featuring you! Next week we will feature some of the highlights from this week’s recipes. I am so excited to announce that Whole Foods Wednesday is on 2 blogs every week! Katie over at This Chick Cooks also blogs about real food, healthy living and gardening tips and I will be co-hosting with her on Whole Foods Wednesdays. Be sure to visit her and say hello!
Nourishing Charlotte says
Thanks for hosting! I shared my Super-Charged Almond Snack post. 🙂
Thank you for hosting. I shared my Zucchini Brownie Bites (GF, DF, Refined sugar free, egg free)
spit roast hire says
What’s up all, its decent for me to visit this site, it comprises of profitable data. I’d like to find out more. Thanks for sharing.
camping food says
I wanted to thank you for this very good read!!
I absolutely loved every bbit of it. I have got you book-marked to chdck out new things you post…
Survival food says
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and
find a lot of your post’s too be exactly what I’m looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content foor yourself?
I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write concerning here.
Again, awesome web site!
dog trainers in louisiana says
If you have done your preliminary work, the dog should go down
forr you. History: The L
Sometimes I eat very little because I don’t have time to be distracted from work. the only entertainment that I have found for myself is sports betting. With the help of articles on https://www.dimers.com/bet-hub/nba/schedule I was able to diversify my strategy and thanks to the schedules I can track important matches.