A Boozy Summer Treat!
I have a secret: I like to have an adult beverage from time to time, especially in the summer!
I thought I’d try something new this summer, a few adult popsicle recipes (you know with a little booze), and I’m so glad that I did!
Trying new things is fun! These adult popsicles are creative and taste amazing! I enjoy stepping out of the box a little, don’t you? These adult popsicle recipes allow you to do just that! Yum…
All Things In Moderation!
For people who don’t drink very often, popsicles with alcohol in them are a nice way to indulge a little.
You also get some wholesome ingredients in there too, making this a unique summer treat. It’s like enjoying a nice warm weather cocktail…
Anyway, enjoy making these! Let me know in the comments which are your favorites.
10 Adult Popsicle Recipes!
1. Paleo Mojito Popsicles from Eat Beautiful
2. Fig and Clementine Port Wine Poptail from Endless Simmer
3. Bloody Mary Popsicles from Fork and Beans
4. White Peach Sangria Popsicles from Just A Taste
5. Red Wine Fudgesicles from A Beautiful Mess
6. Watermelon Mint Julep from A Cozy Kitchen
7. White Russian and Black Russian Pops from Endless Simmer
8. Nectarine Boozy Bellini Popsicles from E is for Eat
9. French 75 Popsicles from Reclaiming Provincial
10. Tequila-Spiked Mango Popsicles with Chili from Honestly Yum
cool i like it