Welcome to Family Friendly Fridays! I am super excited about today’s recipe! My girls LOVE strawberries and strawberries are just coming into season in my area. Today we are showcasing one of our favorite recipes, Strawberry Frozen Yogurt! It is super simple to make and the flavor of this frozen yogurt is outstanding! Here is what you need to do.
Add 2 cups of raw Greek yogurt (you can use organic if you don’t have any raw yogurt) to your blender, vita mix, food processor or other blender type device.
Add 12-16 frozen organic strawberries, 2-3 tablespoons of grade B maple syrup and 1/2 cup raw milk.
Blend until smooth. Place into a freezer container and freeze for 3-4 hours to firm up. Enjoy!
- 2 cups raw Greek yogurt, See Recipe
- 12-16 frozen organic strawberries
- 2-3 tbsp grade B maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raw milk
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours to firm up.
- Serve with fresh strawberries if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 serving