Nutrition Info: Calories: 113.2 Fat: 11.1g Carbohydrates: 5.0g Protein: 0.4g
- Mix together all the ingredients except the dark chocolate.
- Patty mixture out into 12 patties and place on a pan.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime melt chocolate in a double boiler just until melted.
- Once melted allow chocolate to return to room temperature.
- Pull the patties out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate coating evenly.
- Return back to the freezer for several minutes allowing the chocolate to set.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 Peppermint Patty
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!