- Mix together all the ingredients except the dark chocolate.
- Patty mixture out into 12 patties and place on a pan.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime melt chocolate in a double boiler just until melted.
- Once melted allow chocolate to return to room temperature.
- Pull the patties out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate coating evenly.
- Return back to freezer for several minutes allowing the chocolate to set.
- Store in refrigerator.
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!