I’m In Love With This Recipe!
My goodness, who knew that pumpkin bread could taste so incredibly amazing! As many of you know, I try my hardest to stay away from wheat, grains, and gluten.
Do I live and die by these guidelines? Of course not! I believe in a balance.
Baking bread can be such a challenge when you are not using all purpose flours (wheat) or if you are using gluten free or grain free ingredients.
Have You Seen My Cookbook Yet?
So over the past few years, I have dove into the art (yes it is a total art) of gluten free and grain free baking!
And you know what guys, I share all of my tips and tricks in my Gluten Free and Grain Free Breads, Batters and Doughs Cookbook! Learn:
- How to use gluten free & grain free alternative flours
- All the tips and tricks to becoming an amazing gluten free & grain free baker
- How to create delicious recipes like various breads, pastas, and tortillas that the whole family will love!
- With 6 simple cooking classes!
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make this delicious recipe and see how easy it is to bake without gluten and grains! Oh, and if you would like a sample of my cookbook, click here to get one!
Who knew that pumpkin bread could taste so incredibly amazing!
- 1 1/2 cup mashed cooked pumpkin (canned can be used if you don’t have fresh pumpkin) Click HERE to watch a video showing you how to cook a pumpkin
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With a blender or food processor mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, raw honey and coconut oil together.
- Add the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 5×9 loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely before serving.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 231.1, Fat: 18.2g, Carbs: 13.6g, Protein: 6.9g
- Serving Size: 1 serving (1 piece)