This organic maple butternut chicken casserole recipe is one of my favorite fall casseroles to make!
- 1 pound boneless/skinless chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup pecan meal
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle of pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a medium size casserole dish grease well with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with some pecan meal to create a crust.
- Steam cubed butternut squash in about an inch of water for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- With a masher, mash the squash with 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top mashed butternut squash with cubed chicken.
- Add pecan meal and salt and pepper to taste once again.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and 1 tbsp of butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes, serve hot.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 322.0 Fat: 13.9g Carbohydrates: 23.5g Protein: 27.9g
- Serving Size: 1 serving